lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014


Jamie Nomad will be up for adoption this week ♥

She is an RBL and the cousin of Thelma and Louise, who are girls i´ve made for my family (one will live with me and one with my friend Roz), both being FBL´s. Jamie´s little face and her cousins are based on my own son´s little smile, and i won´t be releasing any more nomads with this style of mouth.
You can see the resemblance here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/vainilladolly/14759986377/
Underneath the pics, in the first comment, I posted the pics I´ve used as an inspiration for her cute little expression.

Adoption will take place in my Blog with offers via Email to vainilladollies@gmail.com
Offers will be accepted from tomorrow until this coming friday 29th of August. 
I will update all details SOON!

Thank you!
Olga and Jamie♥





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario